Every online sports bettor – new or experienced – can reap the benefits of authentic, unbiased and up-to-date football betting sites reviews. That’s because these reviews are your guide to a safe, satisfying and rewarding online betting journey.
We know firsthand how helpful reviews can be. That’s why we’ve made providing honest, reliable and regularly updated online reviews our top priority and commitment to our fellow UK punters, like you.
Top Football Betting Reviews – Last Update: December 2021
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply,
New customers only. Deposit £20 using Debit Card or Trustly. Up to your first £20 of losses will be refunded as CASH within 24 hours of your qualifying bet having been settled. T&Cs apply.
New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Terms apply
UK + IRE only, 18+, Full T&Cs apply
New Customers; Min. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller) 6x deposit and bonus turnover (min. odds 3/5 on singles and 2/5 per selection on acca bets), in 30 days, for bonus release Some bet types don’t contribute to turnover Withdrawal bef. turnover results in bonus cancellation; Terms apply; 18+
New customers only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+.T&Cs apply
18+. Max £20 refund on first bet. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. Payment restrictions apply for the promotion. T&Cs
Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credit stake. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. Promo code YSKAMR. Place your FIRST sports bet and if it loses we will refund your stake in cash, up to £/€10. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal qualify. T&Cs apply.
New customers. 2x £10 free bets. Min qualifying bet £10 at 1/2.T&Cs apply.
18+. New UK Customers only. Min bet 10. Match max 25 free bet. Min of 3 selections in accumulator. Min odds per selection 7/10 (1.70). Free bet stake not returned. Full T&C’s apply.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Football Betting Reviews – Last Update: December 2021
- 2 All Reviews
- 3 EnergyBet Football Betting Review
- 4 Redbet Football Betting Review
- 5 Marathonbet Football Betting Review
- 6 BetRegal Football Betting Review
- 7 Mr Green Football Betting Review
- 8 Campeonbet Football Betting Review
- 9 Our Bookmakers Review Process
- 10 What Makes a Good Bookmaker
- 11 Our Review Policy
We know how daunting it can be to sift through the virtual sea of online football betting sites out there, so we’ve done the grunt work for you! Every site we review, we’ve taken for a quality test run by carefully evaluating signup offers, ongoing promotions, available bets, deposit and withdrawal methods, customer support, and beyond.
Our Bookmakers Review Process
Sure, football betting is fun, but it’s also serious business that can cost you a lot of money if you’re not careful. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing you with the best sports betting reviews. Curious to see what details our reviews cover? Have a look:
- Opening an account – Lots of online bookies encourage you to sign up on their sites via desktop or mobile in a “few simple steps”, but just how simple, straight-forward and transparent is this process? We’ll take you through the steps, letting you know just how quick, easy, and secure it is to create an account and the details you’re expected to provide.
- Make real deposits – When it comes to making your first real-money deposit, we’ll let you know what deposit methods are available and if there is a signup bonus that you can get with your first deposit. If there is a welcome offer, we’ll let you know how to claim it, including providing you with the latest bonus code if applicable.
We also go the extra mile to let you know what types of bonus terms might apply, such as deposit method and withdrawal restrictions, time limits, exclusions, and so on. Plus, if you want to know about other promotions, we’ve got you covered there, too.
- Odds on bets – Of course, no bookmaker review page would be complete without providing details about the sport betting operator’s odds. The competitiveness of odds is essential when choosing a bookmaker, as this helps you find the best possible value in your selections.
We determine if the bookmaker holds true to the odds they advertise.Our reviews will also inform you about the operator’s available markets and what other options they might support, such as live betting.
- Withdrawals – Making swift and easy deposits is great but when you want your money, let’s face it, you want it fast! We’ll let you know which banking methods are available for making withdrawals, the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time, if there are any fees, and how long it takes for the operator to process your request.
- Support reliability – Sad but true, not all customer support is created equal. Our online sports betting sites reviews layout all the customer service facts you need to know.
We’ll divulge how you can directly get in touch with the staff (e.g. email, telephone, live chat, etc.) and, if they’re not available 24/7, the hours of operation. We even check out their response time across social channels and will let you know if they have a self-help offering via FAQ.
What Makes a Good Bookmaker
What makes a good bookmaker stand out from the crowd? There are several components that separate the reputable online sports betting establishments worth your attention from those that aren’t worth your time or hard-earned money.
For instance, a good bookmaker offers:
- Regular bonuses and offers – Promotions should be available to both new and regular punters.
Decent odds – Good (and reliable) odds on bets compared to their competitors.
- Sports betting beyond football – A good bookmaker is dynamically diverse, allowing betting on interesting markets, including some out of the box markets.
- Great support – Customer support should be dependable, quick to respond and available for several hours a day, if not available 24/7.
- Quality betting platform – Easy navigation for both online and mobile. Results and all other opportunities should be easy to view and access at the punter’s convenience.
- Additional perks – It really shows that a bookmaker has taken an extra step when live betting, live streaming, early cash out, exclusive offers and other special features are a part of the experience.
In our experience, what it all boils down to is a good bookmaker is one that delivers a high-quality platform and is committed to diversity, consistency, reliability and honesty, as well as providing a safe and responsible gambling environment.
Our Review Policy
Our reviews are created with fellow bettors in mind. Being passionate punters ourselves, we understand how important it is to read reviews that are honest and that provide valuable information that you can actually use to make informed and smart decisions.
As such, we don’t sugar-coat our reviews. The facts we provide to you are unbiased and true while our opinions are genuine and based on our personal experiences. We’re not new to the game. We know what we like and what we don’t like and feel there is value in sharing this with you.
Using our reviews as your guide, we believe you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to place your bets in the best football arenas that cater to UK bettors.