Every online sports bettor – new or experienced – can reap the benefits of authentic, unbiased and up-to-date football betting sites reviews. That’s because these reviews are your guide to a safe, satisfying and rewarding online betting journey.
We know firsthand how helpful reviews can be. That’s why we’ve made providing honest, reliable and regularly updated online reviews our top priority and commitment to our fellow UK punters, like you.
Top Football Betting Reviews – Last Update: May 2021
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply,
New customers only • Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.5) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expires after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply
New customers only. Deposit £20 using Debit Cards, bank transfer or Trustly. Up to your first £20 of losses will be refunded as CASH within 24 hours of qualifying bet having been settled. T&Cs apply.
UK + IRE only, 18+, Full T&Cs apply
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Terms apply
18+. New customers only. United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Finland and Canada only. Min odds 2.00 (1/1). First deposit of £10 or more. Full T&Cs apply.
New Customer Offer - Open to new accounts only. Deposit £20 and turnover your deposit five (5) times on the Sportsbook - trebles and accumulators (with three or more selections only), minimum odds each selection 1/2 (1.50) - and you’ll receive a £20 Free Bet. Additional deposits may be required in order to fulfil the turnover conditions, which must be met within 90 days of depositing. Bets placed using Free Bets or Bonus funds, or bets that have been Cashed Out, do not count towards turnover requirements. The Free Bet will expire seven days after being credited and can only be placed as a win only single bet on the Sportsbook. Free Bet stake not included in returns.
New customers only. Min deposit £10 (UK debit cards only) Bet £10 at odds of evens (2.0) or greater. Multiple bets with cumulative odds of evens (2.0) count, each leg must have odds of 1/5 (1.2) to be eligible. Each way bets are eligible for this promotion. Upon qualifying bet settlement, 1 x £5.00 Free Bet will be credited to your account. Once the first £5.00 Free Bet has been used a further 3 x £5.00 Free Bets will be applied to your account. Free bet stake not returned after bet settlement. Valid for 7 days, each Free Bet must be used in its entirety.
*18+. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.**18+. Opt in. UK/IRE customers only. Max refund £/€20. Win or win part of e/w outright singles only. 5 or more runners. 1st bet on each race. Free bet expires after 7 days. Free/void/antepost bets don't qualify. T&Cs apply.
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credit stake. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £30. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
New customers. 2x £10 free bets. Min qualifying bet £10 at 1/2.T&Cs apply.
New Customers; Min. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller) 6x deposit and bonus turnover (min. odds 3/5 on singles and 2/5 per selection on acca bets), in 30 days, for bonus release Some bet types don’t contribute to turnover Withdrawal bef. turnover results in bonus cancellation; Terms apply; 18+
18+. New UK Customers only. Min bet 10. Match max 25 free bet. Min of 3 selections in accumulator. Min odds per selection 7/10 (1.70). Free bet stake not returned. Full T&C’s apply.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Football Betting Reviews – Last Update: May 2021
- 2 All Reviews
- 3 Kwiff Football Betting Review
- 4 SpreadEx Football Betting Review
- 5 JetBull Football Betting Review
- 6 MrMega Football Betting Review
- 7 Rizk Football Betting Review
- 8 SportPesa Football Betting Review
- 9 Our Bookmakers Review Process
- 10 What Makes a Good Bookmaker
- 11 Our Review Policy
We know how daunting it can be to sift through the virtual sea of online football betting sites out there, so we’ve done the grunt work for you! Every site we review, we’ve taken for a quality test run by carefully evaluating signup offers, ongoing promotions, available bets, deposit and withdrawal methods, customer support, and beyond.
Our Bookmakers Review Process
Sure, football betting is fun, but it’s also serious business that can cost you a lot of money if you’re not careful. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing you with the best sports betting reviews. Curious to see what details our reviews cover? Have a look:
- Opening an account – Lots of online bookies encourage you to sign up on their sites via desktop or mobile in a “few simple steps”, but just how simple, straight-forward and transparent is this process? We’ll take you through the steps, letting you know just how quick, easy, and secure it is to create an account and the details you’re expected to provide.
- Make real deposits – When it comes to making your first real-money deposit, we’ll let you know what deposit methods are available and if there is a signup bonus that you can get with your first deposit. If there is a welcome offer, we’ll let you know how to claim it, including providing you with the latest bonus code if applicable.
We also go the extra mile to let you know what types of bonus terms might apply, such as deposit method and withdrawal restrictions, time limits, exclusions, and so on. Plus, if you want to know about other promotions, we’ve got you covered there, too.
- Odds on bets – Of course, no bookmaker review page would be complete without providing details about the sport betting operator’s odds. The competitiveness of odds is essential when choosing a bookmaker, as this helps you find the best possible value in your selections.
We determine if the bookmaker holds true to the odds they advertise.Our reviews will also inform you about the operator’s available markets and what other options they might support, such as live betting.
- Withdrawals – Making swift and easy deposits is great but when you want your money, let’s face it, you want it fast! We’ll let you know which banking methods are available for making withdrawals, the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time, if there are any fees, and how long it takes for the operator to process your request.
- Support reliability – Sad but true, not all customer support is created equal. Our online sports betting sites reviews layout all the customer service facts you need to know.
We’ll divulge how you can directly get in touch with the staff (e.g. email, telephone, live chat, etc.) and, if they’re not available 24/7, the hours of operation. We even check out their response time across social channels and will let you know if they have a self-help offering via FAQ.
What Makes a Good Bookmaker
What makes a good bookmaker stand out from the crowd? There are several components that separate the reputable online sports betting establishments worth your attention from those that aren’t worth your time or hard-earned money.
For instance, a good bookmaker offers:
- Regular bonuses and offers – Promotions should be available to both new and regular punters.
Decent odds – Good (and reliable) odds on bets compared to their competitors.
- Sports betting beyond football – A good bookmaker is dynamically diverse, allowing betting on interesting markets, including some out of the box markets.
- Great support – Customer support should be dependable, quick to respond and available for several hours a day, if not available 24/7.
- Quality betting platform – Easy navigation for both online and mobile. Results and all other opportunities should be easy to view and access at the punter’s convenience.
- Additional perks – It really shows that a bookmaker has taken an extra step when live betting, live streaming, early cash out, exclusive offers and other special features are a part of the experience.
In our experience, what it all boils down to is a good bookmaker is one that delivers a high-quality platform and is committed to diversity, consistency, reliability and honesty, as well as providing a safe and responsible gambling environment.
Our Review Policy
Our reviews are created with fellow bettors in mind. Being passionate punters ourselves, we understand how important it is to read reviews that are honest and that provide valuable information that you can actually use to make informed and smart decisions.
As such, we don’t sugar-coat our reviews. The facts we provide to you are unbiased and true while our opinions are genuine and based on our personal experiences. We’re not new to the game. We know what we like and what we don’t like and feel there is value in sharing this with you.
Using our reviews as your guide, we believe you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to place your bets in the best football arenas that cater to UK bettors.