Every online sports bettor – new or experienced – can reap the benefits of authentic, unbiased and up-to-date football betting sites reviews. That’s because these reviews are your guide to a safe, satisfying and rewarding online betting journey.
We know firsthand how helpful reviews can be. That’s why we’ve made providing honest, reliable and regularly updated online reviews our top priority and commitment to our fellow UK punters, like you.
18+. UK+IRE only. T&Cs apply.
18+. UK & IE only. promo code G30. Min £10 .Single Only.No Tote/Pool. Min odds 1/2. Valid for 14 days. Free bet not returned. Free bets & bonus valid for 4 days. Casino bonus x20 Wager. T&Cs apply
Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credit stake. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
18+. UK+IRE only. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first bet £10 a odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 7 days. Free bet stake not returned. 18+ T&Cs Apply.
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
New UK and Ireland Customers Only. Min Deposit: £/€10. First Deposit matched up to £/€30. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. Additional Terms Apply.
New customer only, max one £10 free bet, qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 2.0(1/1) or greater, paid as bonus token with min odds reg, T&C Apply
18+. UK+IRE only. T&Cs apply.
New customers only. Deposit £10 min and claim in ‘my offers' 1x100% mobile in-play profit boost. Max stake £10. Max extra winnings £100. Valid for 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits do not qualify. 18+ Full T&Cs apply. www.begambleaware.org
New customers only, place a £10 bet on any Sportsbook market – min stake £10 at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2) — and we’ll give you £30 in free bets. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. Free bets are valid for 30 days and must be used on a Sportsbook market. Free bets will be awarded after the qualifying bet has been settled. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a free £10 bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Minimum deposit £10. You must wager your bonus money 3x to make it withdrawable at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) in Sportsbook, 25x for Casino. Bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in.
Guaranteed £5 Casino Bonus and a £5 Free Sportsbook Bet if your first bet loses. New customers only. Qualifying bet must a single of £10 or more at odds of evens (2.0) or greater. Full T&C's apply.
New customers only. Expires 31/05/19. Valid once per customer. Bonus expires after 30 days. 7x turnover at 1.6 minimum odds.
New customers only. Initial deposit of at least £50. 100% matched deposit bonus. The maximum bonus is £50. Deposit must be staked 10 times at offs of 1.65 or bigger. Qualifying bets must be placed within 30 days. The total qualifying bets are for £500. The bonus must be staked once at odds of 1.65 before the funds are available. Bonus bets must be placed within 5 days. The free bet stake is not included in any returns. Terms & Conditions apply.
New costumers only. Min. deposit £10 (no Skrill/Neteller). Deposit must be wagered 1x at ½ (1.5) odds or higher (bonus is wager free). 18+. T&C apply.
New UK customers only. You must opt-in to the £10 Free Bet promotion upon registration. Minimum £10 deposit and qualifying bet required at minimum odds of 1.8 in any sportsbook market, within 14 days of opening account. Each way bets do not qualify for this offer. Min. deposit of £10 required. You will receive your £10 Free Bet Token within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being accepted. You cannot use this promotion in conjunction with any other Welcome Offer. T&C apply.
Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. 18+. T&Cs apply.
Bet £10+ at odds 1.50+, get 2 x £15 free bets, 7 day expiry, credited after first bet settles. Opt in, 1 x customer. Bet type, Free Bet restrictions and T&C’s apply.
We know how daunting it can be to sift through the virtual sea of online football betting sites out there, so we’ve done the grunt work for you! Every site we review, we’ve taken for a quality test run by carefully evaluating signup offers, ongoing promotions, available bets, deposit and withdrawal methods, customer support, and beyond.
Our Bookmakers Review Process
Sure, football betting is fun, but it’s also serious business that can cost you a lot of money if you’re not careful. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing you with the best sports betting reviews. Curious to see what details our reviews cover? Have a look:
- Opening an account – Lots of online bookies encourage you to sign up on their sites via desktop or mobile in a “few simple steps”, but just how simple, straight-forward and transparent is this process? We’ll take you through the steps, letting you know just how quick, easy, and secure it is to create an account and the details you’re expected to provide.
- Make real deposits – When it comes to making your first real-money deposit, we’ll let you know what deposit methods are available and if there is a signup bonus that you can get with your first deposit. If there is a welcome offer, we’ll let you know how to claim it, including providing you with the latest bonus code if applicable.
We also go the extra mile to let you know what types of bonus terms might apply, such as deposit method and withdrawal restrictions, time limits, exclusions, and so on. Plus, if you want to know about other promotions, we’ve got you covered there, too.
- Odds on bets – Of course, no bookmaker review page would be complete without providing details about the sport betting operator’s odds. The competitiveness of odds is essential when choosing a bookmaker, as this helps you find the best possible value in your selections.
We determine if the bookmaker holds true to the odds they advertise.Our reviews will also inform you about the operator’s available markets and what other options they might support, such as live betting.
- Withdrawals – Making swift and easy deposits is great but when you want your money, let’s face it, you want it fast! We’ll let you know which banking methods are available for making withdrawals, the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time, if there are any fees, and how long it takes for the operator to process your request.
- Support reliability – Sad but true, not all customer support is created equal. Our online sports betting sites reviews layout all the customer service facts you need to know.
We’ll divulge how you can directly get in touch with the staff (e.g. email, telephone, live chat, etc.) and, if they’re not available 24/7, the hours of operation. We even check out their response time across social channels and will let you know if they have a self-help offering via FAQ.
What Makes a Good Bookmaker
What makes a good bookmaker stand out from the crowd? There are several components that separate the reputable online sports betting establishments worth your attention from those that aren’t worth your time or hard-earned money.
For instance, a good bookmaker offers:
- Regular bonuses and offers – Promotions should be available to both new and regular punters.
Decent odds – Good (and reliable) odds on bets compared to their competitors.
- Sports betting beyond football – A good bookmaker is dynamically diverse, allowing betting on interesting markets, including some out of the box markets.
- Great support – Customer support should be dependable, quick to respond and available for several hours a day, if not available 24/7.
- Quality betting platform – Easy navigation for both online and mobile. Results and all other opportunities should be easy to view and access at the punter’s convenience.
- Additional perks – It really shows that a bookmaker has taken an extra step when live betting, live streaming, early cash out, exclusive offers and other special features are a part of the experience.
In our experience, what it all boils down to is a good bookmaker is one that delivers a high-quality platform and is committed to diversity, consistency, reliability and honesty, as well as providing a safe and responsible gambling environment.
Our Review Policy
Our reviews are created with fellow bettors in mind. Being passionate punters ourselves, we understand how important it is to read reviews that are honest and that provide valuable information that you can actually use to make informed and smart decisions.
As such, we don’t sugar-coat our reviews. The facts we provide to you are unbiased and true while our opinions are genuine and based on our personal experiences. We’re not new to the game. We know what we like and what we don’t like and feel there is value in sharing this with you.
Using our reviews as your guide, we believe you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to place your bets in the best football arenas that cater to UK bettors.